Canning Line Operator
Other Half BreweryApply for this Job
You will be responsible for the following:
- Leading packaging runs on our Wild Goose Canning Line and working with our other canning line operators and the rest of the OH packaging team at least three days a week canning.
- Strict attention to detail to ensure beer is packaged properly and efficiently with regard to fill-height, dissolved oxygen levels, and seaming standards.
- Extensive maintenance and sanitation of the canning line
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise on any of our packaging related machinery, which includes, WG250 (4 head filler), PackLeader labeler, SKA depalletizer, Meheen bottling line
- Bottling and labelling beer as needed.
- Recording all relevant data for packaging logs to ensure statistical accuracy.
- Packaging and cleaning 1/6 BBL and 1/2 BBL kegs if needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
We are following all federal, state, and local guidelines.