TofurkyApply for this Job
Come work with Tofurky! Tofurky makes tasty food for plant-eaters, meat-eaters and people who resist labels. Our 35+ plant-based proteins can be found across the globe; and on shelves in more than 25,000 grocery stores domestically. We’re a certified Benefit Corporation, in business for social purpose. We’re not a monoculture (and we like it that way). But we can all get behind our mission of respect: whether it’s respect for our shared planet, for all species, for human health, or for our community and workforce. Respect is why we do what we do.
Tofurky is looking for a Marketing Manager. A motivated “details-person,” who is responsible for execution of projects related to the brand’s communication, innovation and product line support plans. This role interacts with internal marketing and sales team members as well as external agency partners to bring specialized talents together, for a cohesive marketplace presence. This role supports digital & shopper marketing as well as branded packaging and collateral development to generate demand.
What you’ll do:
The Marketing Manager’s primary responsibilities will be branded content development. You will execute on annual brand plans and managing to budget for assigned initiatives. Monitor, track, and reports regularly on project performance to ensure delivery of ROI. Translates market insights into actionable consumer driven touchpoints and identifies areas for additional learning opportunities. Provide insight and direction for cross-functional teams through the company. Ensures integration of all elements of marketing mix, driving cohesive and impactful messaging and trademark consistency in all communications.
This position will work closely with Sales to elevate brand & product awareness that compliments trade spend. Additional collaboration with Sales on managing key category resets and creating strategies to support the assigned brands sell-in and in market success. Understand and communicate brand's unique selling propositions to key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will provide project management skills for the development of project briefs that give focused direction to internal teams/agencies to develop programs that deliver results. Manage brand projects including;
- Branded asset development and management of retailer and sales resources
- Digital shopper marketing program management
- Digital couponing program, store locator referrals
- Trade marketing support
- Product launch trade videos, recipe/photography asset oversight
- Collateral development for trade show presence
- Apparel, look books, branded demo materials
In addition, this role will work closely with our Innovation Team. This cross-functional team works on brand extensions (new and existing categories) and renovation of existing product lines. You will work closely with R&D to bring new products to market by project managing initiatives that may include, packaging redesigns, product formulation changes and line extensions in existing new channel development. This includes reviewing packaging controls by country that includes translations, compliance, version control and trafficking for pre-press.
What skills and education you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- 5+ years in consumer-packaged goods Industry (CPG)
- Prior experience leading marketing communication projects including packaging development
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams and external agency partners
- Ability to execute strategic brand/product plans, such as digital campaigns, commercialization strategies
- Leverage data and trends to generate insights to understand consumer behavior
What we’ll do:
We know you’re valuable and we’ll work hard to keep you challenged. You’ll have an opportunity to work in our new LEED certified office building and manufacturing facility on the waterfront in beautiful Hood River, OR. The qualified candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, 80% employer paid dental benefits and vision coverage.
- Auto-enrollment in Tofurky profit sharing program and eligibility for 401K contribution + match.
- Employer paid Term Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid Personal Time Off and Holiday time.
How to apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@tofurky.com. Please reference “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
The Tofurky Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Tofurky Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.