Regional Sales Manager
Claffey's CocktailsApply for this Job
The originator of the Adult Freezer Pop and one of the Nation's hottest products is hiring for a Regional Sales Manager position. The RSM shall perform such responsibilities as reasonable and customary for this position. Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Existing relationships and knowledge in working with International Distribution Networks outside of the United States is preferred to build international sales.
- Review and productivity tools for Sales and Depletion. Analyze monthly distributor depletion reports to identify opportunities, under performing accounts or potential loss of distribution within the account.
- Communicate, suggest and execute Sales Strategies with Sales Team and Wholesaler. Coach, train and motivate distributor personnel to achieve monthly and annual sales, distribution through scheduled and unscheduled meetings, route rides, trade surveys and monthly reports.
- Providing the opportunity to represent the Shooter Pops products, observe market activity and evaluate distributor execution against Company initiatives and work toward achieving increased volumes and assist distributor in attaining objectives.
- Align with key local events and participate where the opportunity fits our strategy, including the execution of national initiatives in the local market. This will include launch parties, trade shows, etc.
- Actively participate in promotions and events, which often occur in the evenings or on weekends. Participate in market sales blitzes.
- Stay informed of customer and consumer trends; develop programs to capitalize on such trends. territory requests from customers to distributors in uncharted territories, product sales via the website, promotions and events, and background story of company, etc.
- Assist operations in providing weekly projections to allow the communication of our internal service level agreements and meeting the customers’ needs with timely delivered product within your assigned territories.
- Perform additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by management.
- Sell new and expanded distribution of Shooter Pops LLC products to multi-unit, regional and franchise chain accounts; including Large Format Grocery, Mass Merchandiser, Distributors and Convenience Store customers, etc.
- Provide insight, feedback and suggest in the development and implementation of branded promotional programs and items.
- Communicate sales results with the wholesaler teams of sales reps and account managers weekly to ensure we are on track.
- Manage Travel and Expenses and budgets in order to maximize ROI.
- Preparation and delivery of detailed and professional sales presentations for account business reviews and sales calls upon request of direct report.
- Networking with the prime focus of growing and expanding the Claffey’s line of products and brand awareness.
The Right Candidate has:
- Degree in Business Administration or related field;
- 5+ years of Sales Management experience, preferably previous experience in distribution network
- Familiarity with CRM program
- Must be highly-skilled in planning, organizing, prioritizing, delegating, and supervising;
- Ability to think strategically and lead a team to success;
- Outstanding oral and written communication and people skills;
- Can-do attitude and good sense of humor
- Passionate, well organized and tenacious
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong opinions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies;
- Thrives in entrepreneurial environment - can be scrappy, creative and resourceful while also building structure and process.
- Doesn’t take “NO” for an answer and drives solutions to win accounts and get results