Red Leg Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
This is a self-motivated position responsible for providing outstanding leadership and management of the manufacturing of craft beer. You should be passionate about inspiring others, coaching, and delivering the best products possible while maintaining, and constantly striving to expand a profitable environment. You must possess strong skills in technical aspects of manufacturing and maintain high standards of facility management, including sanitation, safety, quality control, and reporting.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Develop a cohesive and competent team environment by providing proactive leadership and coordination to all departments within the brewery. Ensuring the highest level of efficiency and problem-solving.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of brewery strategy. Including raw materials, equipment, budget, and labor.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Have a great understanding of company vision and mission and be able to foster a great company culture.
- Monitor the development of new employees, continual employee growth strategies, provide counseling and discipline, goal oversight, and annual reviews.
- Guide and empower mid-level management.
- Management of production schedules based on sales projections while minimizing labor costs.
- Vendor evaluation and monitoring.
- Management overall brewery teams to ensure building and equipment have proper operation, cleaning, and preventative maintenance, including training of all staff.
- Create and monitor written policies and SOPs.
- Manage brewery departments. Ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly strategies are cohesive and in line with the brewery.
- Manage distribution network.
- Manage operational reports.
- Oversee inventory management.
- Assist in future planning for growth.
- Attend regular brewery meetings with ownership.
- Continually research industry trends.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a multi-department operations manager.
- Strong working knowledge of GMP, OSHA, HAACP, FDA, and TTB regulations.
- Current working knowledge of Ekos Brewery Software. HMI and PLC.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and demonstrated leadership.
- Process sustainability and conversion.
- Required shift will begin at 0700 but shift flexibility, including the ability to work any shift, and any day.
- Competent computer skills. Microsoft Suite, PC, and Apple products.
- Health Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Company matching 401K after one year of employment
If you think this position would be a good fit, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!