Director of Brewing Operations
MRI LancasterApply for this Job
Join a growing organization that is revolutionizing the beverage industry. They are a top 10 regional rated company in the United States. They have several locations around the U.S. There is great culture at their facilities with excellent leadership.
We are searching for a Director of Brewing Operations for their location in the Coatesville, PA area. This individual will oversee and lead all brewing operations to meet and exceed, safety, quality, productivity. They will also develop, track and lead continuous improvement efforts and oversee brewing at all their locations.
It will be important for this individual to have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Food Science, or comparable degree required.
- Brewing degree and/or coursework from an industry recognized program required (UC Davis, Siebel, etc.)
- 10-years of experience in Brewing with increasing responsibility and leadership.
- 3-5 years of experience as the brewing leader of a brewing operation producing more than 50K barrels per year, in a fast-paced, 24/7 brewery.
- Craft beverage industry experience or comparable complexity preferred.