National Account Manager
Kate's Real FoodApply for this Job
TITLE: National Account Manager – Food Service
EMPLOYER: Tram Bar, LLC
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
Job Purpose Summary: The National Account Manager – Food Service is responsible for growing and maintaining a portfolio of Food Service, Outdoor and Away from home key accounts, distribution networks and broker partners. This individual will be task with creating and implementing a strategic growth strategy similar to all other high growth channels at Kate’s Real Food.
- Evaluate new route-to-market options (alt channels) and then recommend strategy, plan and execute to penetrate these new channels and drive strategic growth.
- Effectively develop and cross functionally execute comprehensive sales and business plans to penetrate and expand Kate’s Real Food into new channels.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing retailer, broker and distributor partners.
- Identifying key markets, retailers and distribution networks.
- Forecasting aggressive, yet realistic monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets and implementing a strategy to achieve targets.
- Leading new product innovation from a sales leadership perspective with marketing and operations to ensure successful roll out of food service, alt specific SKUs.
- Responsible for tracking review dates for major accounts.
- Utilize category and brand data to shape growth strategies.
- Achieving trade spend targets and completing KRF ROI forms for all major opportunities.
Expectations and Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years Alt, Food Service, Away from home sales highly preferred
- Key Account management
- Experience overseeing national distributor networks including DOT Foods, C&S, DPI, CoreMark, & McLane
- Needs experience working with both Broad-liners and Contract management
- Food Service and Away-From-Home expertise with Non-traditional customers including but not limited to Sysco, Compass, BlueStar, Aramark, & US Foods
- Demonstrated experience with understanding the channel and routes-to-market
- Ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally across marketing and operations teams
- Broker Management
- Relationships with key retailers, distributors and contract management is a bonus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bar industry passion and the appreciation of the culture that goes with it
- A results driven, energetic, confident personality
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products and CRM’s software.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to drive and have a valid driver’s license
- Base annual salary: TBD
- Health benefits offered
- Expense reimbursement for approved expenditures
- Mileage: .58 per mile reimbursement on approved mileage (subject to IRS rules and regulations)
- Equipment and expense to follow KRF policy
- Lots and lots of bars and bites