Cellar and Packaging Person
Short Fuse Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Short Fuse Brewing Company located 5 mins from O hare Airport in beautiful Schiller Park,IL is looking for a day shift cellar person and packaging technican. Primary functions of this position will be running CIP, transfers, dry hop and fruit additions. Will also split time on our canning line and filling kegs for distribution.
1. Receive, inventory and store packaging materials and finished product (Verification of condition/quantity)
2. Clean, Sanitize and operate kegging line,packleader labeler, and microcanner canning line.
3. Dry-hop and fruit additions in cellar
4. CIP brite and fermenters
5. Accurately fill out packaging documents to reflect fill quantities, loss, and any problems with packaging runs.
6. Perform preventative and periodic maintenance on canning line.
7. Train other personnel on packaging operations and maintenance.
10. Keep packaging area clean and orderly.
11. Train with and evaluate packaging SOPs
12. As needed, assist cellar personnel in other production duties.
13. Interact with tap room staff and customers in a professional manner.
14. Drive forklift.
1. Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
2. Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
3. Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
4. Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
5. Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan or seeks assistance.
Full time, regular position with flexibility in hours and shifts according to the operational business needs. morning,Day, evening work will be required as job duties demand.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Masks, Gloves, social distancing and sanitizer is provided