Sales Support Representative - Portland, OR.
Brewery Branding Co.Apply for this Job
Position: Sales Support Rep FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/Hourly
Location: Position is based in Portland, OR Reports to: Sales Production Lead
Brewery Branding is the leading merchandise and promotional printing company for the craft brewing industry. We
provide services that support brewers brands by providing in-house design, fulfillment, and on-line store
management for any brewery that needs it. The Sales Support Rep is a critical member of the sales team that will
make sure the team runs smoothly and delivers on all the promises made to our brewery partners. If being the glue
to a crazy talented sales group sounds awesome to you, you might be the perfect candidate.
This role will receive information from outside sales to create sales quotes, sales orders, and purchase orders. An
amazing SSR will need to effectively communicate information between several departments and carry projects
across the finish line with style and grace. Being seriously organized is a must. Making sure the team meets
promised timelines will be a daily task and you must have the ability to independently attack and solve problems in
your sleep. Must play well with others!
Specific Duties Include
- Assist sales team by creating quotes, orders, and PO’s with follow up as needed
- Be the voice within the Brewery Branding Portland office for outside sales needs
- Source products from a variety of vendors and decorators and properly quote the business based on
individual customer needs
- Will learn to be a super-user (Superhero) on the company ERP/CRM system
- Help to develop and execute internal and external traffic management protocols
- Vendor engagement to include; Standardize vendor communications, maintain production schedules,
reduce timeline changes, effectively work ship dates and tracking between Brewery Branding, supply
vendor and decorator. Communicate priorities and production schedules to vendors.
- Other operational duties to be developed include but not limited to: Maintain production schedules for
screen print, embroidery, sewing, and cut & sew hat jobs.
- Will verify pricing and operating margin on all orders
- Super amazing at evaluating problems and creating solutions quickly
We take our core beliefs seriously. All team members should embrace and personify these values to support our
purpose and be an active part of our nation.
Brewery Branding’s Core Purpose
At our core we believe it’s important to thrive as individuals and within a group by forming mutually beneficial
relationships within the passionate and creative brewing industry.
Our Core Values
Operate with integrity. Be proud. Be positive. Be accountable. Be open to progress. Be awesome every day. Get
your sh*t done and have fun doing it.
- Previous experience as a salesperson or admin person in any fast-paced environment
- Should have basic knowledge and skills in the following areas: sales, business, category management,
sales analytics, and organizational development
- Sales – Basic understanding of sales functions
- Must possess basic business financial and supporting analytical skills
- Planning and execution - Ability to access and analyze information from various sources, reach
conclusions, and provide input to create a solution to challenges
- Ability to access and manipulate data sources and use office applications including effective email
- Organization development - ability to interact effectively in one-on-one situations with co-workers and
customers. Approachable personality with a strong customer service focus.
- Demonstrates leadership and the ability to be a great active listener
- Basic computer software proficiency (MS Office/G Suite; sales tracking tools), ability to update company
- Ability to travel from time to time
- Primarily Monday – Friday hours but must be able to work flexible hours/days from time to time
- Must have good record keeping and business communication skills
This position currently has no direct reports.
Due to the nature of the work, this position is required to report the Portland office for work duties. Travel may be
required up to 5% of the time.
Preferred Bachelor’s degree.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to work at a computer workstation for long periods of time.
Brewery Branding offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and
growth for committed professionals. We also offer the following benefits:
- Health care package for employee, dependents at employee cost
- Paid vacation time
- Holiday and sick pay
- 401K plan
Brewery Branding is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant because of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com telling us a bit about yourself and why
you think you'd be a good fit for this job.
** Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at
any time with or without notice.