Associate Brand Manager, Innovation - Pacific Foods, a Division of Campbell's
Campbell'sApply for Job
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about natural/organic foods, loves innovation and new ideas and wants to work for a mission-based/natural brand. The Associate Marketing Manager, Innovation position will be responsible for driving growth for Pacific Foods through the development and commercialization of new products that expand beyond the core of what Pacific Foods, a Division of Campbell's offers today. This role reports to Sr. Innovation Brand Manager.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to generate new and unique product ideas against the key consumer demand spaces.
- Assist with the creation and validation of a two to three-year innovation pipeline for the US Retail business.
- Lead the launch of new items across core categories Soup, Broth, Plant Based Beverage and new adjacent, incremental spaces.
- Partner with commercialization leads on project management and timelines.
- Work with finance and core brand teams to assess viability and financial feasibility of new ideas including costing, pricing, P&L, size of prize analysis, volume projections, cannibalization, etc.
- Propose opportunities to optimize innovation process and reduce speed to market.
- Partner with consumer insights for concept testing for quick identification of strong ideas and continuous consumer feedback as they progress through the development phase.
- Partner with R&D to develop product and technical requirements for new ideas.
- Partner with co-manufacturing resources to find new ideas and identify production opportunities for existing ideas.
- Work closely with sales to establish retailer partnerships that can be used to test new ideas.
- Drive culture of innovation through trend sharing, product sampling and ideation sessions.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Previous experience with innovation preferably in the natural foods space desired.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand/new product space across CPG also desired.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Frequent use of independent judgment skills, problem solving, teamwork, creativity, and negotiation skills.?
- Strong attention to details and the ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks.
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office products.?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.?
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams through commercialization of new products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. ?
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Strong consumer advocate and ability to influence decisions
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong initiative and results orientation
- Sense of fiscal responsibility
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.