Regional Sales Managers - Multiple territories (AZ, CA, FL, TX, New England) - Boston Iced Tea Company
Boston Iced Tea CompanyApply for this Job
What is Boston Iced Tea?
Boston Iced Tea is the first and finest superfood RTD iced tea company on the market. We infuse our teas with 9 odorless, colorless, and tasteless medicinal mushroom extracts, each selected for their proven immune system support. All ingredients are natural, organic, and non-GMO; we avoid any artificial flavors or preservatives and only source the highest quality ingredients available on the market today. With 1 g or less of sugar per serving, our teas are diabetic-friendly and preferred by today’s health conscious consumer.
To learn more about our Happy, Healthy, Humble company, please visit: www.boston-icedtea.com
Where it Began
Owner Michael Arnold grew up in the beverage world of Boston, bringing his experience westward as a young man and building the Boston Iced Tea brand over the past 8 years with inside industry insight and guidance. Not only does “Boston Iced Tea” conjure patriotic images of the famous Boston Tea Party, but it also reflects the Ice King of Boston, Frederic Tudor, who single-handedly founded the international ice trade, allowing ice to be harvested from the New England kettle ponds and shipped worldwide.
Position Description - Regional Sales Manager (Multiple states and territories)
Our priority at Boston Iced Tea Company is to build long-lasting relationships with our suppliers, distributors, retailers, and customers. We rely on our Regional Sales Managers to be the pulse of the market and to represent the company with integrity and enthusiasm while executing our growth strategy.
This position is tailored to our on-the-ground sales and marketing campaign to independent retailers, beginning in key cities and suburbs nationwide. Responsibilities include establishing and executing sales strategies, managing sales budgets, executing marketing programs, increasing brand presence and developing new business while maintaining existing account relationships. You will be accountable for your team of salespersons, and for submitting reports on a regular basis reflecting leads, sales, and projections. Inherent in this position is managing wholesaler relationships with independent retailers. As we are a rapidly growing startup you will be required to work diligently, wear different hats, remain adaptable and flexible, and approach the position with positivity and enthusiasm!
- Work directly with the CEO to develop Boston Iced Tea’s on-the-ground sales strategy to ensure the attainment of company sales goals and profitability by region.
- Split time between work in the field developing relationships with existing and potential accounts, and delegating accounts to the sales team, effectively communicating the selling points and overall strategy.
- Grow volume by executing strategies for POS placement, merchandising, and pricing.
- Maintain consistent dialogue with distributors to ensure Boston Iced Tea remains a priority in their portfolios.
- Actively develop relationships with all wholesaler personnel including GMs, ASMs, Buyers, and Merchandisers.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals for volume, displays, and other internal initiatives.
- Participate in monthly wholesaler planning, sales meetings and presentations.
- Work with the Events and Marketing Managers to identify and pursue opportunities to spread the brand through festivals, events, collaborations, new programs, etc.
- Represent Boston Iced Tea Company by attending tastings and events and managing the Sales Team at such events.
- A passion for the beverage world and knowledge of the local market to which you are selling.
- Multiple years in a key role with beverage industry leaders (i.e. Honest Tea, Rockstar, Monster, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of wholesaler operations, programming, and pricing
- Ability to manage and delegate to others in a equitable and efficient manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong intuition and autonomy on sales development and merchandising
- Excellent communication skills and extremely personable
- Very organized with strong attention to detail and time management
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Docs
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work occasional weekend and evening events as needed
- Valid driver’s license and 21+
- Competitive commission-based sales structure with opportunities for base salary and regular bonuses
- Expense and mileage reimbursement
- Complimentary product