LiveMore OrganicsApply for this Job
LiveMore Organics is a fast growing entrepreneurial fruit and beverage company seeking to rapidly expand its on-trend consumer demanded products. As the company is quickly growing, LiveMore Organics is looking for an enthusiastic employee to assist in coordinating its retail and direct to consumer distribution and assist in upscaling the supply chain as the company expands sales and distribution.
- Enthusiasm about plant-based lifestyle
- Thrive in start-up, fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication skills and extremely personable
- Very organized with strong attention to detail and time management
- Familiarity with Retail grocery, club and mass merchandiser channels.
Mission: LiveMore Organics is building a community around wellness through fruit both direct-to-consumer and at retail. You can find us at your local grocery store, Costco or buy us online. We want to make it easy & fun to get your daily fruits and vegetables.
Although this role will wear many hats, here is an overview of some of the tasks:
- Coordinate warehousing and outbound shipment to customers (direct-to-consumer & retail)
- Help manage distributors including UNFI & KeHE
- Work closely with sales manager to assure timely order delivery and service levels
- Handle all logistics
- Maintain office supplies and equipment
- Constant inventory reconciliation
- Manage and generate all purchase orders
- Handle all COA’s
- Evaluate/monitor supply chain costs. Source public warehouse and freight carriers as needed to support expansion, negotiate rates.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited supply of organic smoothies!
How to Apply: If interested, please email email@example.com with a resume and a short paragraph on why you are the best fit for this position