Vice President of Marketing
HighKeyApply for Job
The Vice President of Marketing will partner with our Co-CEO to create a cohesive branding and commercialization strategy for HighKey. This VP of Marketing will lead the Branding/Creative team and work cross functionally to integrate the current marketing strategies across all sales channels/social media to create that perfect balance between branding and conversion marketing.
- Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
- Challenge the status quo
- Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
- Embrace Change
- Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
- Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people who can help you grow those ideas.
- Understand the benefit of being a part of growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company,
- Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute implementation of overall branding strategy and marketing programs
- Work with our agency to unleash the brand tone and personality across all touchpoints.
- Partner with our agency on earned media activations and content creation.
- Work cross functionally to integrate the current marketing strategies across all sales channels/social media to create a cohesive brand message and experience for our customer
- Work with the creative team to elevate our content and messaging so we can translate brand campaigns into conversion
- Develop and activate purpose and cause initiatives that align with our brand and provide an impactful message to our consumers
- Oversee NPD pipeline and process
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 years’ brand experience in the food/beverage marketing
- Proven track record in building an emerging food brand combined with the foundational training from a larger CPG.
- Understands the balance of brand building and conversion marketing (DTC)
- Highly collaborative across cross functional team
- Very strong bias for action – “if it’s to be, it’s up to me”
- Excels in high paced and agile environment – “move fast and break things”
- Strong communication and influence: clear and concise
- Proven team builder: ability to coach and develop, as well as recruit and build organization.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Casual Dress Code
- Gym Reimbursement
- Free products for you and your family
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
We are happy to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.