Vice President of Sales
HighKeyApply for Job
The VP of Sales will partner with our Co-CEO to drive the strategy and execution for retail expansion. Our go-to-market will be a hybrid of a direct team and leveraging a seasoned shared resource team. This leader will be the ‘nuts and bolts’ Sales leader, helping shape strategy and implementation details.
- Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
- Challenge the status quo
- Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
- Embrace Change
- Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
- Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people who can help you grow those ideas.
- Understand the benefit of being a part of growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company,
- Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
What You'll Do:
- Working with our external sales team to open new points of distribution across conventional and N&O channels. C
- Continuously analyze sales and SPINS data, merchandising programs, retail trends, competitor activity and pricing, packaging and labelling, signage, and collateral materials to adjust tactics and drive improved performance in retail expansion
- Relentless drive expansion beyond retail, notably in Club and “discovery channels” like Starbucks.
- Lead industry initiatives, including maximizing trade show activation and building HighKey visibility across the trade.
- In-store activation and shopper marketing (partnering with VP Marketing)
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of retail sales experience in the emerging CPG space (Snacks experience an asset)
- Multi-channel experience: Retail, Club, Starbucks, FSD.
- Strong SPINS and market data analytics
- Highly collaborative across cross functional team
- Strong communication and influence: clear and concise
- Proven team builder: ability to coach and develop, as well as recruit and build organization.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Casual Dress Code
- Gym Reimbursement
- Free products for you and your family
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
We are happy to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.