Vice President of Digital Acquisition
HighKeyApply for Job
HighKey is looking for a full-time VP of Direct to Consumer and eCommerce to oversee and organize multiple channels of expansion in both ecommerce and retail marketing for the HighKey brand.
- Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
- Challenge the status quo
- Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
- Embrace Change
- Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
- Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people who can help you grow those ideas.
- Understand the benefit of being a part of growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company,
- Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
What you’ll do:
- You see the matrix across ecommerce, consumer insights, digital, channel and pricing strategy, P+L, growth, and possess a unique ability to orchestrate how they all connect to create value.
- You’ve made your mark in a vertical applicable to ours—whether in food or broader CPG. You’re subscribed to the latest in global health, consumer, and retail trends, you’re curious about evolving business models (versus simply dumping all our dollars into Facebook acquisition), You are a systems thinker who embraces first principles and possesses a sixth sense of why some brands win and others don't. You question everything—legacy strategies, assumptions about consumer behavior, and ways of doing things—and are often asked if someone can “pick your brain.”
- You are obsessed with the entire consumer journey with the brand, from the moment their curiosity is first piqued, to the buying interaction up to what get’s delivered. You would be devastated to hear that the consumer was not delighted when they received and ate our product. You are constantly thinking and experimenting with both retention as well as acquisition.
- You constantly have your finger on the pulse of our metrics (thanks to the innovative dashboard you’ll create), while your brain is calculating a hundred ways, from macro to micro and cross-functionally with product and supply chain teams, to execute against a 6, 12, 18, and 24-month strategy and roadmap with aggressive goals.
- You love working with other people, and get oxygen from ideas that come from anywhere. You hold yourself accountable to share your ideas, even if they are not in your area of expertise … no passengers allowed! You are an influential communicator, concise and focused in your messaging knowing that it’s your job to simplify things for people to bring them along for the journey. You love coaching and building your team, knowing that you are only as good as they are.
- You develop innovative partnership structures, obsess over user journeys, think as deeply about retention as you do acquisition, become an expert in new areas two hours before a conference call, and make decks and run internal communications in a way that both inspires awe and commands alignment. You’ve successfully built and managed teams across ecommerce, growth, retention, CRM / email, partnerships, affiliate; and have collaborated extensively with brand marketing and creative teams to scale with intention and integrity.
- And despite the volume of opportunity, you are a ruthless prioritizer, sprint runner, and project manager at the highest level. You take a “the magic is in the details” approach to all that you do, and can simultaneously hold a stratospheric view while rolling up your sleeves to do the thing. You are the hire that our investors will say was a clear inflection point in our business.
Who you are:
- 10+ years experience with extensive mastery of ecommerce and growth / digital marketing and operations, ideally in a health/ CPG space.
- You love to rapidly grow a healthy and sustainable business.
- You embody ownership and execution at all levels.
- You know the ins and outs of an ecommerce tech stack.
- You are an extraordinary synthesizer and translator, able to find the compelling point for partners
- You loathe stagnancy and mediocrity. You find efficiencies in everything.
- You are collaborative and good at gleaning the right inputs and asking the right questions, but nothing stalls because of what you get done on your own.
- You build foundational systems and processes quickly.
- You understand cultural nuance and how to work across the world.
- You pride yourself on personally making an impact on a business’ trajectory.
- Your past employers and teammates will say, “I don’t know if you can get [insert your name], but if you do, this will be the most impactful hire you ever make.”
- Lastly, and most importantly, you are insatiably curious, kind and empathic with an unrivaled work ethic. Your worldview is not insular, but expansive. You are ready to do something meaningful and impactful. And above all, you love to learn and get sh*t done.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Casual Dress Code
- Gym Reimbursement
- Free products for you and your family
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company