Social Media Manager
HighKeyApply for Job
Do you regram, create stories, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? HighKey is looking for a Social Media Manager to help manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and raving fans and promoters of our company. This person will also assist in managing and coaching the social media team. The right candidate should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
- Challenge the status quo
- Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
- Embrace Change
- Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
- Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people, who can help you grow those ideas.
- Understand the benefit of being a part of a growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company.
- Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
What You’ll Do:
- Stay on the pulse of social media trends, new functionality and marketing tactics
- Manage influencer marketing strategy and campaigns
- Partner with broader marketing team to support cross-departmental initiatives and campaigns
- Develop and manage social media calendar development for HighKey across platforms including:
- Manage the scheduling & publishing of all social media content
- Monitor and engage with social media conversations surrounding HighKey
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and direct leads to sales
- Curate and distribute influencer content to social media team members for use on owned properties
- 3-4 years of social media management
- Experience with Influencer marketing, paid and unpaid campaign management required
- Proven track record of building engagement and followers in previous roles
- Intermediate or advanced experience using tools such as Hootsuite, Later, or Sprout Social
- Vigorous attention to detail in areas such as proofreading
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and grammar skills
- Proven self-starter with ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations
- Team player who maintains composure and kindness in high pressure and fast-paced situations
- Video editing skills are not required but would be a bonus
- Influencer marketing experience and campaign management is a plus
- Brownie points if you’re passionate about living a low carb lifestyle
- Ability and willingness to work some nights and weekends
- Be able to talk to people like people and not like a brand. Having a sense of humor is a bonus! Our brand takes our products seriously but not ourselves! We’d love to work with someone who can bring our playful and cheeky personality to life by creating a voice that’s relatable, down-to-earth and maybe a little sarcastic too ?? Bonus points if you have a knack for creating memes that will have us saying “YAAASSS!!”
Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies, preferably in marketing, public relations, advertising, business administration, journalism, communications or related fields
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
Location: East Orlando/UCF area
We are happy to be a Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.