KOS NaturalsApply for Job
We are looking for a full-time Warehouse/Logistics Manager to help streamline our warehouse operations and get our products to our customers efficiently.
You'll be responsible for supervising the shipping/receiving functions of all outgoing/incoming products from the warehouse in an efficient manner.
You understand that positive interaction with team members ensures getting work out on time, efficiently and accurately, as front line supervision of the activities of company warehouse personnel is key to reaching operational targets.
You'll help to establish standard operating procedures and conduct warehouse operations in accordance with those procedures, while keeping management informed of ongoing activities.
Meticulous record keeping is a must, as is implementing and enforcing stop-loss measures.
We're a startup, so you'll need to be flexible and support other business functions and team members as required.
- Selects a variety of conventional product;
- Transports products throughout the warehouse on pallet jacks;
- Maintains order selection performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage;
- Ensures the labels and pallets are accurate;
- Perform duties safely in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location;
- Completes appropriate paperwork and reports as required;
- Maintains a safe, clean work environment;
- Supervises all warehouse functions;
- Builds strong relationships within the warehouse to promote a safe and respectful working environment;
- Provides direction and proper motivation to leads and line employees to ensure the daily workload is completed in an efficient and cost-effective manner;
- Maintains a positive presence and sense of teamwork on the floor throughout the shift;
- Provides new hire and follow-up training for all employees;
- Performs job evaluations and communicates results to employees;
- Evaluates work performance of personnel regarding promotions, absenteeism, commendations, and disciplinary action;
- Communicates with other members of management and departments to ensure that goals are accomplished;
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and regulations regarding fire and other potential emergencies;
- Assists other departments with work activities as needed.
- High-school diploma required;
- Physical strength, stamina and the ability to walk or stand for long periods of time;
- 2-5 years prior experience in logistics and warehouse is required;
- 3PL warehouse fulfillment knowledge is required;
- Education background in business, supply chain management, or related field is a plus;
- Background in FMCG/CPG/Retail is a plus;
- Supply chain and procurement training is a plus.
- Prior experience as a warehouse associate;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel: ability to build models, quantitative analysis, and manage data;
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced work environment to meet necessary deadlines;
- Team player: willing to work with cross-functional teams and take the initiative to solve problems with enthusiasm and flexibility;
- Demonstrated commitment to high standards and quality of work.
- Salaried, Full-Time Position
- Salary: 40-65k DOE
- Hours: day shift, no overnights, 40 hours per week
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, sick paid time off, personal time off (after 90 day probationary period)
- Paid training
- Safe, team-oriented work environment