Belching Beaver BreweryApply for this Job
Busy Brewery needs experienced cellarman. This position requires a hard-working person with a great "can do" attitude, in-depth knowledge of beer production, and works well with others and independently when needed. Required to diligently carry out cellar functions and ensure quality standards are maintained. Experience running a centrifuge and dry hopping preferred.
Flexible availability a must.
- Minimum 1-year experience in brewhouse or cellar
- Ability to be organized and maintain a high attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Work long hours on your feet in a hot, wet, loud environment
- Remain focused and level-headed under demanding situations
- Lift and move up to 55lbs
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Job Type: Full-time Pay: Hourly compensation is based on experience.
Serious applicant submit resumes to email@example.com
Belching Beaver Brewery is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind, to both employees and applicants, based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.