Packaging Keg Line Operator
Garage Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Garage Brewing Co, Murrieta is seeking a motivated individual to join our production team as a lead keg line packaging operator. This is a full-time position and the ideal candidate will have experience operating and maintaining an automated keg washing/filling line – KHS combi-Keg or similar.
To hold this position an operator must be proficient with packaging equipment and quality control parameters and must have a solid understanding or beer production.
Jobs & Duties
- Follow the production schedule to ensure orders are met on time
- Ensure quality control is met throughout process
- Efficiently operate and maintain the keg line
- Utilize mechanical and troubleshooting capabilities to tune equipment, clean and maintain equipment so minimal down time is accrued
- Responsible for the inspection of empty kegs before they are put on the line for cleaning/filling
- Responsible for insuring DO and CO2 analysis of packaged keg product are within specification
- Stack and palletize finished product and prepare for cold-room storage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- An understanding of brewery sanitation safety programs and adheres to guidelines
- Acts as a team member amongst other packaging staff
- Other duties as assigned
This position can be physically demanding and requires the individual to be technologically astute, easily adaptable and flexible.
- Must be able to maneuver 200lbs kegs from filler to pallet utilizing a vacuum lifter/turner
- Frequent use of hand/eye coordination and manipulation of pallets, packing tape, machinery, etc.
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to distinguish color for safety signs/placards
- Involves frequent walking the line and carrying objects throughout the shift
- Able to operate a sit down and a stand up forklift
40hr week Mon-Fri 6am-2:30pm
Wages commensurate with experience.