AfterGlow Sales Director
Aqua ViTeaApply for this Job
The Sales Director, Afterglow oversees the sales and distribution of our hard (alcoholic) kombucha brand throughout the US. This position manages external sales and distribution partners to ensure that sales are consistent with goals and projections. This position largely oversees the program and system of sales as a whole, to include managing how Aqua ViTea/ Afterglow partners with distributors, maintaining market competition, pursuing on and off premise accounts, enters new territories, tracks and manages targets/progress, and any other facet of company sales. This position requires previous experience working with beer distribution partners, significant analytical skills for market analysis, and for developing annual/quarterly adjustments contributing to the production schedules. This position also oversees the communication between distributors and Aqua ViTea, providing necessary literature, presentations, and other materials equipping wholesaler partners and sales staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works directly with wholesalers to develop strategies and to educate them on quarterly and annual goals and projections and execution plans.
· Conduct and oversee field sales with partners to aggressively expand points of distribution
· Drive regional and national chain sales, including key account management, contract work and wholesaler communication.
· Works with Marketing Director to ensure appropriate marketing strategies occur.
· Derives data and sales reports, as well as other sources of analysis to support future growth plans.
· Uses research and analysis to develop quarterly and annual goals
· Uses analysis and sales trends to support budget recommendations
· Actively maintains budget on an on-going basis
· Troubleshoots problems between wholesalers and warehouse delivery/availability
· Drafts reports and prepares for wholesalers and company leadership
Qualification and Requirements:
A genuine interest and passion for kombucha.
Highly collaborative approach with ability to collaborate with all types of functions (R&D, Marketing, Finance, Strategy, Operations, etc.)
Strong negotiator, with ability to influence others decision making or persuading others to change their minds or behavior
A positive attitude and drive to excel.
Ability to travel more than 50% of the time.
A Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university.
7-10 years of beer or other malt beverage sales experience with proven success in attaining ambitious sales goals.
Recent experience growing a brand.
A mix of large and small manufacturer experience in your background.
Proven success working independently in an ever changing and often chaotic high growth environment.
Working Condition Requirements: Must be able to sit or stand for 4-5 hours at a time and must be able to travel via car, train, air as needed and required by the job.
Aqua ViTea is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time