Brewer - Evening Shift
BarrelHouse Brewing CompanyApply for Job
BarrelHouse Brewing Co. in Paso Robles, Ca seeks a self-motivated, ambitious, and detail-oriented individual to join our growing brewing team. This is a full-time Brewer/Cellarman position at our production facility, salary, and employment package to be based on experience. This individual is responsible for daily brewing operations as well as cellaring and packaging duties. Only hard-working individuals with strong multi-tasking skills, safety-minded, and a solid belief in a team environment need to apply.
- Evening shift brewing on our 30-BBL brewhouse
- Performing cellar operations, such as monitoring gravities and fermentation temperatures
- All aspects of packaging kegs
- Transferring/monitoring/blending barrel-aged beers
- All aspects of CIP
- Yeast management
- Basic lab duties including cell counting and Dissolved Oxygen monitoring
- Filling distributor orders
A minimum of one year of prior brewery experience is required for this position. BarrelHouse Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity.