Scheduler and Capacity Planner - Octopi - Fastest Growing Brewery in Midwest - Madison, WI
Octopi Brewing / Untitled ArtApply for this Job
Octopi is looking for a Scheduler and Capacity Planner - Located Madison, WI
Octopi is a state-of-the-art co-packer located outside of Madison, WI. We are on pace to produce 150,000+ bbls in this year and will produce 250K+ bbls in 2021. We have top of the line brand new fully automatic German equipment brewhouse, bottling and canning line. We are looking for a S&CP that can help with weekly, monthly and yearly capacity and scheduler planner. We also own three brands Untitled Art Brewing, Octopi Brewing and Dachs Brewing.
Check out our capabilities at drinkoctopi.com
At Octopi you will have the opportunity to be part of an experienced team working with state-of-the-art equipment. You'll be working with the following equipment:
- 50bbl (5 Vessel) Esau-Hueber Automatic Brewhouse with Automatic Hop Dosing Unit, and Inline Wort Aeration Unit and 70 bbl Braukon Whirlpool
- New 150bbl 5 Vessel Fully Automatic German Brewhouse in 2021
- Braukon 200 lbs Hopback for pellets and full cone hops (First in the USA)
- GEA Westfalia Centrifuge
- GEA Inline Carbonation Unit
- GEA Flash Pasteurizer
- GEA Dearation Unit
- Fermentation capacity of 200,000+ annual bbls
- Yeast Propagation System
- Buhler Mill with chain Conveyor Malt Handling System
- KHS Keg Filler (75 kph)
- KHS Bottling Line (9,000 bph) with the ability to fill multiple bottle formats
- KHS Canning Line (20,000 cph) 12, 16, 19.2oz and 12oz sleek cans
- Full QA/QC Lab
- Schedule the production process of different products by process, products and equipment availability.
- Monitor production process and implement process improvements.
- Efficiently assign production to minimize company costs and meet delivery deadlines
- Knowledge. You must be well versed in all the processes aspects of beer, beverage, hard seltzer, production
- Teamwork. You will join a highly energetic, hardworking and professional team. You attitude should model teamwork, collaboration, communication, honesty and community. You must believe that the team’s successes are your own achievements.
- Safety. You will be trained in safety relating to all beverage processes. You will work and help develop a safe environment.
- Ambassador. You will be the one of the faces of the Octopi’s production team, both internally and externally. You will be an important part of Octopi by representing Octopi with passion and professionalism.
- Community. At Octopi we think of ourselves as a community. We are open, informal and laid back, but also hard working and respectful of others. You should be as well.
- Creative. At Octopi, we pride ourselves in making dozens of products as a copacker. As our S&CP, you will be working with the production team to develop the schedule for all of our clients.
- Degree in Brewing Science or Technology, Plus but not required
- Scheduling experience in a manufacturing facility
- 2-3 years of progressive experience in a brewing or beverage manufacturing environment. 30K+ bbls brewery experience is a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Office products
- Organized and detail oriented; accurate record keeping skills
- Basic troubleshooting skills in a brewing/manufacturing setting
- Must be able to lift 55lbs and move 165lbs, as needed
Qualified and interested individuals should please submit their letter of intention and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer highly competitive pay, PTO, paid health, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, Simple IRA with company contribution and other perks.
Offers of employment at Octopi are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates, as deemed necessary.