Pyure Brands LLCApply for this Job
Job Title: Ingredient Sales
Job Location: California or West Coast
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: VP, Ingredients & Innovation
About Pyure Brands LLC
Established in 2008, Pyure Brands is the fastest-growing independent organic sweetener company in the United States leading a sugar reduction revolution. Serving global food, beverage, health, and personal care markets, Pyure sells plant-based ingredients and consumer products through retail, commercial, food service and consumer direct channels.
Today our stevia, erythritol and custom sweetener solutions are trusted for taste and quality by hundreds of leading and emerging brands and manufacturers found on the recipes, shelves & websites of grocers, supermarkets, pharmacies & foodservice across the USA. Our innovation pipeline of new ingredients and consumer products is strategic, strong and on-trend. Our brand is impressing. Our team is growing.
The Ingredient Sales role is open for a proven revenue generator who thrives on success and knows how to create new business, not just manage accounts. You will leverage your existing network to accelerate individual and company performance while accepting responsibility for existing accounts and opportunities in western North America.
Do you have a track record selling ingredients or flavors to established producers and marketers of food, beverage, and health products as well as the mindset to strategically pursue new opportunities in specialty and alternative channels simultaneously?
- Selling sweetener ingredients and value-added blends to small and mid-size individual accounts and large multinational manufacturing networks
- Accountable for year over year profitable revenue & volume growth with existing and new customers
- Active telephone, email and video selling with plan to reintegrate physical meetings and events profitably
- Creative upselling of formulation services, customer-specific ingredient systems and cobranding partnerships that deliver mutual value
- Point of contact for customers regarding supply, pricing, forecasting, negotiation, innovation and technical support
- Account planning, management and relationship building with decision makers in purchasing, technical and marketing roles
- Constant pursuit of new customers and markets
- Maintain CRM database & report status of accounts, projects and contacts with detailed customer, market & competitive information for management
- 5-10 years selling ingredients or flavors to food, beverage, and food service channels
- Basic technical knowledge of sweeteners, sugar-reduction, food & flavor systems
- Customer centric, business forward mindset with fluency to interact with purchasers, scientists, and leadership teams in the same room
- Highly organized ability to make progress everyday independently and collaboratively while always prospecting, qualifying & securing new business opportunities
- Knack for communicating technical information to technical and non-technical audiences with influencing abilities
- Self-confident with a high degree of personal integrity, career ambition and entrepreneurial qualities
- Open to approximately 30% travel
Poised for a sweet career move? Please apply to email@example.com.
Headquartered in Naples, FL. Pyure offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes commission, bonus potential, healthcare programs, and participation in our 401(k) plan. Pyure Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.