Brewery Sales Representative
The Fermentorium Beverage CoApply for this Job
JOB TITLE: Brewery Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales & Marketing
LOCATION: Northeastern Wisconsin
About The Fermentorium:
The Fermentorium est. in 2015, is a growing craft brewery headquartered in Cedarburg, WI. The Cedarburg location is home to the Brewery and Tasting Room featuring 24 taps offering a full spectrum of craft beer. The Fermentorium is best known for its award-winning Juice Packets IPA. The new Wauwatosa Barrel House and Tasting Room will allow The Fermentorium to expand its craft beer offerings into sour and farmhouse beers. The Wauwatosa Tasting Room also features 24 taps and offers growler fills, bottles, and cans to go.
We are looking for a motivated, outgoing, and hard-working person to join our team as a full-time sales representative for our Northeastern Wisconsin territory. You will be joining our sales team to help manage our brand in this craft beer market. This full-time position will require evening, weekend, and sometimes holiday work. We’re looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer who excels at connecting with people and building relationships.
- Supporting The Fermentorium Beverage Company’s values and expectations of quality.
- Grow sales and increase brand awareness
- Identify, pursue, and secure new on-premise and off-premise accounts
- Arrange, attend, and manage on and offsite tastings, promotional events, special events, etc.
- Represent The Fermentorium with professionalism and excitement
- Ensuring product quality
- Advise the Director of Sales & Marketing of market trends and other insights from the street
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous brewery or craft beer experience
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry and emerging trends
- Clean driving record
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in marketing, sales, business, or other relevant field preferred)
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to project manage
- Advanced computer literacy - Microsoft Office, Toast, Repsly, Ekos
- Ability to move kegs and operate a hand truck
- Ability to lift and move items up to 30lbs.+
- Willing to work nights and weekends often
- Residence in Northeastern Wisconsin
- Level One Cicerone Certification preferred
Brewery Sales Representative > Area Sales Manager > Director of Sales