Spirits Influencer - Houston, TX
Enthuse MarketingApply for Job
This position must be based within a 30 minute commuting distance of the designated market.
Are you currently or have you previously been a bartender in a top, trend-leading account? Do you have a strong network of likeminded industry professionals? We’re looking for you leverage your industry expertise on behalf of a national whiskey brand!
The Spirits Influencer is responsible for leveraging their hospitality expertise and industry network to establish a national whiskey brand within today’s cocktail culture. Members will leverage industry experience and relationships to create a meaningful connection between the brand and the trade, with the intent to drive brand advocacy, education and trial throughout their personal and professional networks.
The Spirits Influencer will promote national professional development events within industry network while identifying and coordinating local philanthropic opportunities to engage local trade community. They must have a strong social media presence, as this will be the primary means to connect with trade members, host digital events and execute program responsibilities.
This influential trade member will report on market/industry trends and provide ongoing feedback to increase relevancy of the national brand strategy. As a local market ambassador, they will support marketing efforts for the brand, deliver brand communications, and engage with local industry members through in-person and digital opportunities.
Core Responsibilities / Activities:
- Drive brand presence, performance and advocacy in trade community by planning and hosting strategic engagement activities focused on professional development sessions and local philanthropic initiatives.
- Act as in market liaison between brand and trade to provide brand education, solidify the meaning and purpose behind the brand and increase brand advocacy.
- Serve as a micro influencer for the market by utilizing social media channels and existing networks to engage with the trade, host/promote virtual and in-person experiences and increase reach.
- Identify market opportunities and collaborate with Client and Agency to build relevant, custom programing to engage and support local trade.
Leverage Industry Expertise
- Participate in ongoing panel to provide feedback to shape future national brand strategy to increase relevancy with elite trade.
- Support curation of evolving nationwide cocktail strategy and cocktail database that will resonate with trade.
- Support development of impactful national education platform and brand narrative based on understanding of how to engage with highly influential trade.
- Provide real-time intel on key competitor activity, insights and industry trends and recommendations for how to best leverage these learnings.
Agency Accountabilities. Complete accurate and timely management of agency responsibilities including:
- Tracking and management of performance and reporting data using agency-appointed platforms/processes
- Budget and expense management
- Participation in internal training initiatives
- Brand, market, competitive and customer insight curation
- Point of sale management and distribution
- Any and all other responsibilities as outlined by agency and client
Legal and Compliance Accountability. Maintain all legal marketing code guidelines.
This temporary, part time role is anticipated to work a maximum of 20-25 hours per week, and offers a competitive weekly salary.
Enthuse Marketing and Inspira Marketing are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the spirits or hospitality experience
- Growing network of industry professionals in market and on social channels
- Knowledge of liquor laws, regulations and rules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of market and industry trends
- Social media fluency with established network of local industry professionals
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays