Sales and Distribution Manager
Camino Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
Camino Brewing Company (www.caminobrewing.com) is an upcoming brewery in San Jose, CA currently looking for a sales and distribution manager who can work hand in hand with our distribution partner to take sales and distribution to the next level.
The candidate we are looking for must be passionate and knowledgeable in craft beer, have a fire in their belly, and be able to grow existing partnerships while advancing our beer forward to new accounts within our territory in a friendly and attentive manner.
- Grow, evolve and maintain expansive sales territory within our current distribution domain through on-site and off-site account management as well as working closely with our distributor partners.
- Accomplish sales goals by bringing in new accounts and increasing sales within our current clientele.
- Schedule appointments with beer buyers to educate them on our products, both seasonal and year round.
- Maintain friendly, communicative, and professional relationships with all accounts and wholesalers.
- Sustain detailed communication with the brewery production team, as well as coordinate delivery schedules weekly with our driver.
- Pursue, schedule, and participate in festivals, beer week events, community partnerships, and tap takeovers/pint nights.
- Developing new creative ideas promoting and developing the company brand.
- Occasional last-minute deliveries to accounts as needed.
- At least 1-2 years of beer sales experience.
- Clean driving record (no DUI's, but a ticket here or there is not too much of a concern).
- Be knowledgeable of the craft beer scene here in the South Bay and surrounding Bay Area.
- Be courteous and professional, have a fire in your belly for sales, be passionate and outgoing for the love of craft beer and the Camino brand, and be accountable through VIP software.
- Must be able to work full 40 hour work weeks and occasional weekends.
The compensation package for this position will include a base salary plus commission, and will be based on experience.
Additional quarterly bonus structure, plus opportunities for salary increases at 6 month, and annual performance reviews.
This position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and presents many opportunities for the right candidate to play a critical role in the growth of Camino as part of a small, tight knit team! To apply, please submit your resume with cover letter via email to Co-Founder and Head Brewer, Nathan Poulos. Thank you and good luck!
Job Type: Full-time
Contact: Nathan Poulos, Nathan@caminobr.com