Field Sales Manager
G.O.A.T. Fuel Inc.Apply for this Job
We are looking for G.O.A.T.s! G.O.A.T. Fuel® (Greatest of all time) is founded by Jerry Rice. Our mindset is to become disrupters in the beverage category by providing long-lasting and healthy energy to your mind and body. We are looking for a few Key GOATS that have the passion and drive in order to make a difference!
Field Sales Manager
Are you ready to work hard and play hard? We are looking for a passionate, well-spoken/well-connected, great presenter that loves building a brand. Some attributes that we are looking for in a Field Sales Manager:
- Charm & Charisma
- Is well-spoken about the beverage business
- Knows the retail environment – especially the convenience channel
- Has the capabilities to create and present presentations
- Has capable analytical skills
- Has some beverage experience already
- Bachelor's Degree at 4-year Educational Institution•
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- A clean driving record required (No DUIs)
- Aggressively identifying, targeting, and sampling existing and potential accounts, both individually and in partnership/communication with distributors, in order to maximize shelf space allocated and product offerings carried within an assigned territory
- Attending distributor meetings on a regular basis and scheduling time with the distributor’s sales team in the trade
- Ensuring that distributors’ merchandising personnel adequately service accounts based on sales achieved and shelf/floor space obtained by FSM
- Providing reports on day-to-day sales activities and results as required by Company, and providing necessary back-up to support sales and bonus programs objectives
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Sampling product to potential new consumers in targeted areas (College campuses, At-work locations, etc.)
- Must be located in California
- Capabilities to solicit potential new distributors as we expand.
- Sales experience and/or willingness to engage in sales training
- Basic computer operating skills in and outside of an office environment to include handheld devices
- Solid organizational and time management abilities, along with the ability to act independently
Resume and Cover Letter required
Compensation commensurate with experience
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.