Purely ElizabethApply for this Job
Based in Boulder, CO, Purely Elizabeth is a high-growth natural foods company focused on creating products using elevated, nutrient-rich ingredients. Their award-winning products include granola, oatmeal and pancake mixes. Founded in 2009 by Elizabeth Stein, a certified holistic nutrition counselor, the company is dedicated to helping consumers thrive on their wellness journey.
Purely Elizabeth is seeking a highly motivated Demand Planner, responsible for building and maintaining a top down SKU and customer level forecast across multiple product and customer groups. The Demand Planner will report to the Director of Supply Chain. This applicant must be a highly motivated, extremely organized, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons
- Use and maintain internal demand planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
- Create statistical forecasts
- Gather, analyze and validate data
- Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
- Review sales plans, customer finance Budget Updates or Latest Estimates and demand drivers
- Present, solicit, and assess feedback on the various forecasts from sales, and finance
- Recommend adjustments for operational forecasts
- Review promotional plans with sales
- Participate in Integrated Business Planning process
- Prepare relevant material to facilitate research and discussion
- Maintain demand planning system and software
- Enter and modify data and ensure the correctness of product hierarchy
- Monitor trends in forecast error
- Identify relevant market-related data and competitive intelligence
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
- Collaborates with Sales team to monitor distributor inventory levels in a an effort to minimize OOD/spoils-related chargebacks
- Experience in the consumer products industry preferred
- 3+ years experience planning experience, preferably in food manufacturing
- APICS certification a plus
- Must have excellent math and analytical skills
- Expert in Excel a must
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Health and dental insurance
- Summer hours, social office gatherings(will resume when safe)
- An ambitious, rapid-growth company with great culture
TO APPLY: Please email resume and cover letter to Alexis@purelyelizabeth.com