Territory Sales Manager
CelsiusApply for this Job
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
To seek out, sell and establish new accounts in retail sectors (grocery stores, convenience stores, specialty stores etc.) for Celsius Inc. Effectively and efficiently grow those accounts in coordination with external groups (e.g. customers, brokers and distributors). The position will be expected to provide feedback on and participate in sales strategy development and planning. The candidate must show an ability to be a self-starter, enjoy selling and require minimal direction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Within assigned market, execute the Celsius Inc. sales plan through the attainment of shelf distribution, cold box placement, promotional execution, displays and the placement of brand collateral at retail.
- Secure new outlet availability by influencing distributors through route rides, crew drives and local key account calls as required.
- Provide ongoing communication on sales, marketing and executional opportunities
- Work closely with field marketing to develop cohesive market plans to fully leverage all market activity for incremental volume.
- Assist Regional Sales Manager with bill backs and other duties as assigned.
- Submit regular recaps outlining objectives, results, barriers and opportunities.
Special Requirements (if any)
- Ability to travel extensively within the assigned region including overnight travel.
- Must be able (with or without accommodation) of bending and lifting to set up displays, adjust shelves during resets, move product, etc.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts.
- Deep rooted understanding of the assigned territory and the surrounding area.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Experience negotiating.
- Strong team player.
- Problem solver.
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word proficient.
Education and Experience
1-3 years’ experience in sales and management, preferably in the non-alcoholic beverage and/or consumer products industry