Marketing Project Manager
BexBrandsApply for this Job
This position is local to San Diego. Eventually, this will be a full time in-office position.
Role & Responsibilities
Project Management: Create and own project timelines, keep the cross-disciplinary team (client, Bex, partner firms (digital/PR), printers) on task, and manage final deliverables. Typical projects will fall into these categories:
- New Product Development — from concept to commercialization
- Retail and E-commerce Commercialization
- Product Ecosystem Development (curriculum, assets, FAQs, web pages, etc)
- Creative Marketing/Advertising Programs that become part of the product experience (text message campaigns built into the product design)
Creative Asset Development and Management: Both digital and print assets (retail packaging, product instructions, etc.).
- Serve as the “translator” between the nuts and bolts of each product and the customer-facing brand language that makes it a “must-buy”
- Communicate with and manage 3rd party vendors for graphic design and consumer insights services
Lead new product design initiatives:
- Conduct brainstorming sessions — “going wide” and letting creative ideas flow, then narrowing/focusing on feasible solutions
- Work closely with gardening industry experts for research and development initiatives related to new products
- Pull insights from a diverse range of feedback channels - consumer research, customer support, sales, operations, etc.
- Partner with Operations and vendors to help source new components with an eye for cost-effective + customer-centric solutions
- Local to San Diego. Eventually, this will be a full time in-office position
- Exceptional organization and documentation skills
- Clear and transparent communicator
- 1-3 years experience working for a consumer products brand within product and/or agency/firm marketing teams
- Startup/small-team experience a plus
- Passion for better for you (natural, organic) lifestyle products
- Previous experience creating and managing Gantt charts and other project timeline management tools
- 3rd party/vendor communications/management, especially with graphic design team
- Previous experience managing departmental/project budgets
- Energetic and self-motivated, willing to hold ownership of vital projects for the company’s success
- Creative thinker who can marry wide, out-of-the-box thinking with a passion for great, granular execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud programs (esp. Illustrator, InDesign)/graphic design experience a bonus!
- True team player - take pride in your work, but know that we all win TOGETHER.