Area Manager: Tri-State
Guayaki Yerba Mate CoApply for this Job
Guayaki Yerba Mate Co. is the direct store delivery (DSD) company formed to distribute Guayaki brand Yerba Mate consumer products to retail, corporate, college, and university locations worldwide by way of a Fossil Fuel Free Fleet and a workforce of system-affected employees. The Yerba Mate Co. targets both frontier markets to establish greenfield distribution and is on the forefront of the takeover of existing markets previously distributed by third parties in the US and internationally.
We are looking for a capable and dedicated Hacedor to function as our Area Manager who will oversee a group of employees spread throughout the Tri-State area. (Main Brooklyn Warehouse-8 Drivers, Long Island-1 Driver,
Stamford, CT-1 Driver, New Brunswick, NJ-1 Driver)
A successful candidate will bring a high-energy level to the job, possess a strong operational skillset, and an exceptional work ethic to manage a team of people, and oversee day-to-day operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s view of essential functions for this position. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job as required.
• Oversight of the operations for Tri-State Area
• Direct oversight and management of day-to-day tasks of 10+Delivery Hacedores to ensure routes are covered and protocols are being followed.
• Assists in orienting and training new hires.
• Maintains a strong rapport with Hacedores through mentorship, counseling, and corrective measures.
• Maintains a professional and positive work environment by helping to develop a strong company culture built on excellence
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and company policies and procedures
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
• Oversee fleet management for Tri-State Vehicles
• Oversee Inventory management and controls to ensure all warehouses remain stocked with product.
• Work closely with the sales team to onboard new chain and independent customers.
• Oversee the management of third-party logistics providers and vendors.
• Resolve customer service issues at both the store and management levels.
- Sense of humor.
- Proven managerial experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Lift and/or move heavyweight
- CPG/Beverage/Distribution Industry Experience a plus
- Proficient in math
- Technologically Savvy
- Previous Experience with Encompass technologies is a plus
- Frequent travel within the Region is required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Sponsored 401k with employer match
Job Type: Full-time