Craft Beer Salesperson
Local NYC Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
We are seeking an outgoing and dynamic Craft Beer Salesperson to sell our excellent portfolio of craft beer to on-premise businesses such as bars and restaurants and off-premise businesses such as independent, chain and grocery stores. In this role, you will be reporting directly to Upper Management and will be responsible for growth across On- and Off- Premise Accounts in New York City.
Additional tasks of the Craft Beer Salesperson include:
Visiting and communicating with all customer accounts on a daily basis, including regular account visits to existing and new accounts, regular sale calls visits to existing and new accounts.
Maintaining strong customer relationships through proactive communication
Prospecting for new business and closing sales with new accounts & existing accounts
Developing and maintaining relationships with key managers/buyers at target accounts
Tracking and monitoring progress with accounts
Establishing weekly target account lists and sales goals with an ability to execute goals.
Finding creative, exciting and engaging ways to stand out in a flooded market
Ability to execute administrative tasks, budget managing, expense reporting, etc.
Reports to key managers of the company
Our ideal Craft Beer Salesperson has a passion for beer, superior customer service skills and the ability to build relationships with customers. Must also possess strong working knowledge of how products are made and the difference between handmade, artisan brands and general market brands.
Additional requirements for the Craft Beer Salesperson include:
- 21 years of age or older to comply with state and federal regulations
- Must be currently living in the NYC area
- 2+ Years of Beer Sales with a supplier or distributor is preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Flexible work schedule
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Motivated, organized, engaging and diligent worker and approach to sales
Ability to respond to marketplace demands by planning time and activities to achieve company objectives
- Independent and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Personal vehicle, valid driver's license, clean driving record
- Prior experience with SalesForce or equivalent software is preferred, but not required
- Sales and/or restaurant experience for on-premises
- Chain store and/or grocery store experience for off-premises
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Compensation will be highly competitive with industry / market rates, and will be experience-dependent. Will include a base salary, sales commissions, and performance-based bonuses.
This job description may be modified to meet changing needs of the company and market.
For more details or to interview for the position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com