Sales Representative -- Seeking Candidates in Multiple States (CA, FL, OH, NY, NJ, MA, KY)
Onda Sparkling TequilaApply for this Job
Who Are We Looking For?
We are seeking talented and driven Sales Superstars to build Onda, a fast-growing sparkling tequila brand, in a number of key markets (CA, FL, OH, NY, NJ, MA, KY). We are looking for Team Members to help drive our strategy in local markets – everything from distributor management to on-premise and off-premise account activation. We are looking for individuals with the tenacity and dedication it will take to build Onda into a category defining brand. This is an extraordinary opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a young brand and be a part of something very special.
What are the Key Responsibilities?
In this critical role, you will:
- Secure target accounts and develop sampling and activation plans to drive inventory turn
- Maintain and build relationships with our distributors’ salespeople
- Develop key relationships with owners, managers and buyers at target retailers, restaurants, bars, and hotels
- Maintain a regular cadence of visiting both on-premise and off-premise accounts to preserve mind share
- Articulate brand story and educate distributor salespeople and retailers on how to sell the brand
- Play a lead role in on-premise and off-premise sampling, as well as lead other activation activities
- Embody the culture, lifestyle and values of our company
What Do You Need to be Considered?
- 5-7 years of experience in sales in the Alcohol Beverage Industry
- Experience working with small or start-up brands preferred; open to individuals whose experience is solely on distributor side
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to make this brand successful
- Proven ability to work with distributors
- Ability to tell the brand story and demonstrate passion for what we’re building
- Bold and prominent presence when speaking in front of groups
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours for events and as needed
- A builder who enjoys working in a dynamic early-stage company
- Extreme attention to detail
- Hunger to win and build this company and brand into something truly special