Regional Brewery Rep/Business Development
Garage Brewing CoApply for this Job
Regional Brewery Representative/Business Development
Garage Brewing Co in Murrieta, CA Est 2013 has an opportunity for a couple of high performance individuals with brewery/distributor experience to identify, locate and secure new on-premise business for our multiple award-winning and innovative brand.
- Develop a schedule to cover territory and meet with buyers
- Monitor distributor performance objectives in respective markets
- Develop the Garage Brewing brand in new markets
- Perform market audits for all accounts to insure product freshness
- Assists distributor partner in promoting sales of the products and building consumer acceptance.
- Plan and execute regular account/market visits and ride-alongs with distributor partner sales reps.
- Maximize the sell thru of our large and unique portfolio of beer with enhanced product placements.
- Identify and execute upon opportunities to support account sales, tasting events, tap takeover and education of consumers
- A thorough understanding of the three-tier system
- A result driven, energetic, confident personally
- A work ethic aligned with and supportive of a high growth organization
- Excellent oral and written skills, including public speaking and presentations
- Proficient in developing sales PowerPoint presentations to retailers
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner using LilyPad to plan and report weekly sales activities and monitor progress in all identified accounts.
- Strong self-starter with track record of success in a highly self-directed environment
- Time management skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and clearly attainable bonus program
- Company furnished auto including insurance and fuel (requires clean driving record)
- Company phone and expense account
- Vacation and sick time