VP, Growth Marketing
Elegance BrandsApply for this Job
The VP, Growth Marketing will own the development, implementation, and optimization of Elegance Brands e-commerce properties, as well as supplementary growth marketing tactics across digital and mobile platforms with the goal of establishing the company as a leader in digital retail in the beverage industry. This role’s primary responsibility will be delivering online revenue growth through customer acquisition, conversion, and retention, as well as innovative and strategic digital and mobile marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of how to leverage data, web analytics and A/B testing to continuously optimize Elegance Brands’ online business and maximize channel revenues.
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop multiple e-commerce businesses simultaneously for a portfolio of brands in the US market, with complete oversight of strategy development, implementation, budget creation and goal setting.
- Emphasis on customer acquisition, conversion and retention to grow digital audiences and drive revenues.
- Achieve and exceed revenue growth targets for all brand-owned e-commerce platforms.
- Integrate mobile selling into e-commerce strategies as needed.
- Liaise with Brand Marketing on content development and integration into relevant digital and mobile channels as needed.
- Establish e-commerce optimization framework for ongoing improvements in acquisition, conversion, and retention with a focus on specific performance metrics.
- Effectively leverage a full suite of social, digital and mobile tools and campaigns to increase site visits and conversions, liaising with Brand Marketing to coordinate functional tactics across each brand ecosystem.
- Manage presence of Elegance products on partner e-commerce and affiliate marketing sites and marketplaces, inclusive of Amazon, Speakeasy, ReserveBar, and others.
- Coordinate with external partners to secure product integration and grow presence YOY on partner marketplaces.
- Manage product creative and assets, pricing, exclusive SKUs, and back-end fulfillment in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Secure and manage paid media as needed to support sales growth.
- Own management and growth of BevMart.com.au, the direct-to-consumer platform in the Australia market that sells a portfolio of exclusive spirits products.
- Oversee development and implementation of growth strategy, leveraging omnichannel marketing tactics to increase site traffic and conversions.
- Optimize customer acquisition and retention as needed.
- Liaise with Brand Marketing on new product development for the channel, leveraging customer insights and data to inform product offerings and attributes as needed.
- Liaise with the Australian team to coordinate on customer service, fulfillment, and production as needed.
- Embrace the company value of “innovation” and continuously seek ways to integrate innovation into the company strategies through forward-thinking platforms, partners, initiatives, and campaigns.
- Be comfortable with calculated risk-taking as needed to secure and maintain our position as leaders in the digital retail space for the category.
- Stay abreast of industry trends as they emerge and integrate them into the business as needed.
- Build and manage a high-performing team at pace with channel growth.
- Develop Growth Marketing org chart in partnership with Chief Marketing Officer, strategically dividing roles and responsibilities to optimize internal headcount for maximum output
- Manage recruitment of team, onboarding, ongoing management, and motivation as needed.
- Audit and grow the existing agency roster, with a focus on aligning with best-in-class digital and mobile marketing vendors to support growth plans as needed.
- Act as internal subject matter expert on all things digital, social, e-commerce, mobile, email and search, educating stakeholders as needed, contributing to corporate and investor presentations, and presenting results internally.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in digital marketing, growth marketing, or data-driven marketing at a consumer goods brand or agency, ideally with experience at both.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related field.
- Extensive agency management experience and a roster preferred vendor partners.
- Experience building and managing high-performing teams.
- Experience launching new products on e-commerce and building an online retail channel from the ground up. An understanding of and passion for the latest trends in growth marketing and DTC.
- Strong conceptual, strategic and analytical skills, including ability to quickly analyze data from disparate sources across multiple industries to identify key insights and apply them to the business.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed online sales goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Highly motivated and proactive, with a team-first mindset and the ability to be nimble and operate successfully within a start-up environment.
- Flexibility with hours (weekends, evenings) as needed and ability for occasional travel.
Elegance Brands, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.