Region Manager - Pacific Northwest Region
Reed's IncApply for this Job
Established in 1989, Reed's is America's best-selling ginger beer brand and has been the leader and innovator in the ginger beer category for decades. Virgil's is America's best-selling independent, full line of natural craft sodas. The Reed's Inc. portfolio is sold in over 30,000 retail doors nationwide. Reed's Ginger Beer and Ginger Ale are unique due to the proprietary process of using fresh ginger root combined with a Jamaican inspired recipe of natural spices and fruit juices. The Company uses this same handcrafted approach in its award-winning Virgil's line of great tasting, bold flavored craft sodas.
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial VP of Sales for the Pacific Northwest Region. The individual in this position will be responsible for achieving the company’s sales goals by developing bottom up plans and strategies for new and existing businesses. He or she will increase Reed’s position in the field and lead conversations with our distributors to enhance our presence across multiple retail channels.
- Develop and maintain DSD wholesaler and broker relationships
- Create annual sales plans, track volume, and manage promotional spend/budget for region
- Develop annual customer promotional plans that ensure we grow our space and market share in every retailer in the region
- Understand and utilize retail databases for retail client analysis
- Build key customer relationships while identifying opportunities to drive more sales
- Monitoring customer, market and competitive activity and provide feedback to company leadership
- Travel throughout region for in-person meetings with retailers, distributor partners to develop relationships and business for future growth
- Develop and craft persuasive selling presentations using PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Schedule and conduct distributor team meetings to inform and educate sales representatives of product attributes, brand standards to optimize sales performance
Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, statistics, business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years progressive sales experience in CPG, natural foods, or beverage industry
- Working knowledge of retail sales database systems including but not limited to NetSuite, Spins, VIP
- Have directly managed, motivated and inspired sales teams to achieve goals above and beyond expectations
- The ability to indirectly manage and inspire a distributors sales force to gain more than our “fair share” of attention to achieve the company’s sales and profit goals
- Experience creating and executing sales plans