Florida State Manager
Elegance Brands IncApply for this Job
Elegance Brands is a portfolio company focused on innovation in new beverages across two verticals, beverage alcohol and energy drinks. We have several world first innovations and brands. The company is on a significant growth trajectory and looking to expand into Florida.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates to join our SALES team as a State Manager. As a State Manager you will be responsible for driving the performance and growth of all Elegance brands within Florida state. The successful candidate will effectively represent Elegance Brands to distributors, brokers and retailers and demonstrate strong communication, networking, negotiating, presentation and sales skills.
You must be a natural go-getter, be willing to dedicate 100% of your time and energy to this role and have a winning attitude.
- Achieve annual sales goals by executing channel focused tactics and set action plans.
- Execute sales programs and pricing strategy.
- Review monthly sales performance, develop, and implement plans to address gaps in revenue, depletions, and distribution.
- Execute Elegance Brands distribution standards with our distributor network.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the key on and off premise accounts, both chains & independents.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with Distributor Sales and Management teams.
- Conduct bi-annual planning and review meetings with Distributor’s to actively identify areas of opportunity within the market and create action plans.
- Participate regularly in distributor sales meetings and deliver fact-based sales presentations that clearly communicate brand strategies and objectives.
- Ongoing distributor management responsibilities including monitoring of KPI’s, price points (including competitive set), orders, shipments, samples, training, POS management and budget management.
- Be a change agent by constantly challenging the status quo and motivating yourself to overcome barriers to success and continually improve business processes.
- Take lead in self-development and initiate discussion with direct manager on development plans.
- Be able to lead a team once you have established a great foundation in your state.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have relationships with key accounts and buyers in Florida
- 5+ years of sales experience in the Spirits and/or Beverage industry
- Territory and Distributor management experience preferred
- Established network of retail buyers or Key Account experience encouraged
- Strong and proven track record of success
- Ability to create, build and maintain professional relationships
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and related applications
- Ability to travel, up to 50%
- Driven and motivated leader, focused on action to deliver results
- Dependable, accountable and demonstrates integrity
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Innovative with the courage to pursue new ideas
- Adaptable to changing market conditions and customer needs
- Strong ability to bring people together to solve problems
- Value the power of relationships and nurturing teams for success
- Entrepreneurial spirit
No recruitment agencies.
Do NOT apply if you have a non-compete agreement with your current employer on any of our brands.
You must be based in South Florida.