Sales Representative - Atlanta
Line Creek Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for the right person grow our brand in the Atlanta area. They will execute sales strategy, coordinate events and sales with distributor representatives, and build relationships with on premise, off premise, and chain accounts. We are looking for someone to contribute to our continued growth by constantly displaying a high level of competency, maturity, and responsibility.
- Develop a sales plan for territory.
- Execute company strategy to meet sales goals.
- Work closely with our distributor partners to execute our sales plan.
- Travel throughout Metro Atlanta as needed to meet with distributors, visit retailers, and attend events.
- Attend weekly sales meetings in Peachtree City.
- Create plans for promotional activities and special events.
- Maintain strong relationships with key retail accounts and distributors.
- Promote our brand and educate buyers about our products.
- Be a resident of North Atlanta area.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in craft beer with a distributor or brewery. Other types of beverage sales will be considered.
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry and emerging trends.
- Proven track record of improved sales.
- Knowledge in Annual Business Plan development and presentations - Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Thrives working independently, self-motivated, and knows how to prioritize and manage time, a high-tolerance for flexibility and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and follow up skills.
- Person must demonstrate sense of urgency and have a passionate entrepreneurial spirit.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Experience with CRM’s
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience with chain sales and developed relationships with buyers
- Comfortable with Excel, Microsoft Office, and G-Suite
Line Creek Brewing provides:
Competitive Base Salary and Benefits commensurate with experience
Profit Sharing and Equity Opportunity commensurate with experience
2 weeks paid vacation annually