External Manufacturing and Quality Manager
HighKeyApply for Job
HighKey is looking for a full-time External Manufacturing and Quality Manager to partner with our Product Development and Operations teams to insure that product meets all food safety and quality requirements. Additionally, this position will work closely with our contract manufacturers assisting with projects and production.
- Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
- Challenge the status quo
- Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
- Embrace Change
- Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
- Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people who can help you grow those ideas.
- Understand the benefit of being a part of growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company,
- Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- Leads food safety and quality initiatives for organization
- Ensures all products meet all quality, food safety and regulatory requirements and standards
- Initiates Deviations and CAPA’s (Corrective and Preventative Actions), and manages root cause analysis with manufacturing partners
- Implements change control processes to ensure process changes are communicated comprehensively internally and externally, and documented
- Partners with Product Development and Commercialization to implement Product Specifications at the manufacturing partner level
- Ensure all product meets product specifications and that appropriate controls are implemented to proactively detect deviations
- Ensure organization and manufacturing partners are FSMA compliant and compliant with all other FDA and any other regulations
- Proactively identify operational risks and work with team on mitigation efforts
- Ensures appropriate regulatory measures are in place for packaging and consumer facing packaging
- 5+ years of food safety and quality experience in the emerging CPG space
- Passionate about food safety and quality
- Interested in gaining more exposure directly to operations and commercialization
- Strong organization skills and high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication and influence: clear and concise
- Sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment (80+ new products per year)
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Casual Dress Code
- Gym Reimbursement
- Free products for you and your family
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
We are happy to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.