Supply Chain Manager
HighKeyApply for Job
HighKey is seeking a Supply Chain Manager who will be directly responsible for managing the tactical, day-to-day performance of Supply Chain from procurement to fulfillment. This position will support key Supply Chain initiatives for both the e-commerce and retail sides of the business. This position will be based out of our Orlando office.
- Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
- Challenge the status quo
- Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
- Embrace Change
- Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
- Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people who can help you grow those ideas.
- Understand the benefit of being a part of growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company,
- Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the tactical execution of Supply Chain for all third-party contract-manufacturing, warehousing and logistics operations in the U.S.
- Assist in the development supplier scorecards and KPI’s for the department from which he/she will be measured
- Assist with developing a sales and operations planning process to accurately forecast inventory demand while balancing cashflow
- Manage inventory levels for all product lines to ensure in-stock and inventory levels are in line with targets / KPI’s
- Ensure lead times are aligned to enable an optimal flow of inventory into the warehouse and production plan
- Work closely with vendors and suppliers, foster relationship and be able to hold them accountable as needed
- Assist in inventory management which includes, reviewing MRP daily, accessing inventory movement while evaluating the logistics cost vs meeting demand to assure no stock-outs
- Work cross-functionally with the accounting and finance team to reconcile invoice discrepancies, update co-manufacturing and materials costs
- Manage ad-hoc projects assigned by the VP of Supply Chain
- 3-5 years retail or consumer goods (CPG) experience; online/ecommerce a plus.
- Experience managing a small team of Supply Chain analysts and coordinators
- Supplier, Inventory and 3PL management a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new software and assist in system implementations
- Proficient with spreadsheets, presentations, and general computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong organization skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information in understandable terms
- Ability to manage stress and handle deadlines, challenging situations and diverse personalities
- Ability to have critical conversations with staff and hold them accountable to established goals
- Ability to track and report key performance measures (KPIs), consolidate data, and present results to leadership
- Must be able to adapt quickly to the changing needs of an evolving ecommerce environment with an exceptional sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain or comparable disciplines.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Casual Dress Code
- Gym Reimbursement
- Free products for you and your family
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- Company Retreat
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
We are happy to be a Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.