Area Sales Manager
Cure BrandApply for this Job
At Cüre, we take our core values very seriously. All team members are expected to embrace and embody these values each and every day. We believe that they are the glue that keeps us all together, and keeps us moving forward, improving, and growing as individuals and as a company:
• Foster growth and have the drive to exceed expectations.
• No B.S.
• Have a Soul
• Be CBD Cürious and Innovate
• Embody the Wellness lifestyle
• Work closely with our Sales Manager and our Distributor partners to build a successful plan of growth for your territory.
• Own the entire sales process & management of accounts in your territory to ensure everyone is up to date, excited about the brand, educated about our product and new products, and has our items in stock.
• Work closely with our distributor partner to manage the market, secure new sales, and identify opportunities for growth - updating them daily/weekly with your sales activities and working with reps and brand managers on a weekly basis as partners to maximize sales opportunities and distributor share of mind.
• Increase rate of sale through additional SKU distribution, cooler visibility, displays, marketing materials, and other strategic initiatives. Increase distribution by: identifying and selling into new strategic accounts
• Record daily check-in entries to maintain an understanding of our current positioning and opportunities at all accounts.
• Meet and exceed monthly sales goals for volume and displays.
• Carry out tastings & events once per week as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Prior sales experience in non-alcoholic beverage category and New York market a must • Strong organization and attention to detail
• Great with people and excellent communication skills
• Gives and takes feedback; supports the development of others
• Ready and willing to roll up sleeves & wear many hats when needed
• Access to reliable transportation
• Strong integrity and care about your impact
• Passion for the vision of Cüre
• Ready to work hard, learn a lot, and have a freaking blast
- Speaking multiple languages (spanish,arabic, chinese, korean, etc) very beneficial.
The work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
• Travel by car is required.
• Performance duties of this job include regularly being required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk, hear, and smell.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 lbs.
• Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
• Must be able to participate in critical assessment of products.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
• The ability to travel to various industry events via car or airplane is required.Compensation
• Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience. Additionally, strong commission based compensation structure.
• Mutually Agreed Mileage Reimbursement
• Employer Designated Contribution for "Silver" plan
• Dental and Vision Insurance covered at cost to Employees
Free Cüre and a hell of an adventure working to change the growing CBD space forever.
If Interested, please email Saf Sadiq at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a short paragraph on why you are interested in the position. Please Note: This Job Description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs. As a fast-growing startup, we need everyone to put on different hats and do what it takes to move this company forward and achieve our goals.