Brand Marketing Lead
BeckonApply for this Job
Beckon is the first premium dairy ice cream with all real ingredients, no compromises, and churned with no lactose. Since launching the Beckon brand in June 2018, Beckon has grown into natural and progressive grocery channels across the country including chainwide distribution in Sprouts and Whole Foods Market, as well as its own e-commerce site, beckonicecream.com! Beckon is expanding the HQ Team by adding hungry (not just for ice cream) new team members to help drive growth in 2021 and beyond.
Beckon is calling all passionate brand marketers! We are looking for a Brand Marketing Lead with an ownership mindset, looking to advance their career with more strategic responsibilities. This role will spearhead strategy and tactical execution of Beckon’s marketing plan to build awareness, increase customer engagement, and drive velocity through successful flavor and product launches!
In this role, you can expect to…
- Guide strategy and creative execution of the brand, bringing the Beckon visual identity and story to life across various channels and mediums; Champion the Beckon brand through creativity, clarity, and consistency.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Beckon customer and conceptualize compelling brand and product campaigns that resonate with our target segments.
- Manage beckonicecream.com and the D2C business through Shopify, as well as content, customer experience and analytics.
- Lead Growth Marketing initiatives and oversee external agency partner(s) across paid media, email programs, automation, CRM and search optimization, in order to build a direct relationship with consumers and drive LTV.
- Assess campaign performance, develop insights/recommendations for improvement, develop and refine processes, targets and key metrics.
- Support Beckon’s presence on retailer e-commerce platforms like Instacart, PrimeNow, and Shipt, as well digital asset management platforms like IX-One and Syndigo to support.
- Stay up-to-date on trends and provide thought leadership by identifying opportunities.
We are looking for someone who has/is...
- 3-5+ years in brand marketing; Experience in related digital/growth marketing fields such as e-commerce management, paid media, SEO, customer database marketing, and email marketing preferred.
- Growth mindset, eager to make tangible impact on their area of business and motivated by long-term growth. Desire to be hands-on in the strategy, execution, analysis, and evolution of a variety of marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Enthusiastic about the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, keeping up with the latest innovations and growth marketing trends from both a conceptual and technical perspective.
- Confident in breaking down complexity and articulating a process for testing, learning, and improving. Aptitude for managing ambiguity and being decisive.
- Organized with excellent project and time management skills, as well as a track record for results and follow-through.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills to interact with the Beckon team, customers, and community.
- Eager to be part of a close-knit team and working in an exciting, dynamic startup work environment.
- An interest in food, nutrition, health and wellness…and ice cream!
You have an edge if you have...
- Early to mid-size CPG startup experience, especially in natural food or beverage
- Applicable agency or consulting experience
- Well-versed in the natural food and grocery industry, as well as the retail distribution landscape as it relates to marketing opportunities.
- Proficiency in any of the following (or similar) marketing technology: Shopify, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics/Data Studio, Google Search Console, Adobe
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited paid time-off
- Equity Incentive Program
- A social, fun, startup work environment
Beckon is headquartered in Boston, MA but all team members are currently remote due to COVID-19. While geography will be considered and a candidate located in the Northeast is preferred, we are open to anyone based within the United States.
At Beckon, we’re committed to building an inclusive team that welcomes a diversity of perspectives, people, and backgrounds. Whether or not your experience exactly fits the job description above, we want to hear about your passion and applicable skillsets. If you are on the fence about whether you meet our requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway!