Territory Sales Manager
New England Apple Products Co.Apply for this Job
Territory Manager – Central/Eastern Massachusetts
Location: Boston and/or Worcester, MA Area
Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Mid-Level Reports to: General Sales Manager
We hire people looking to be challenged, who want to learn and who ask lots of questions. We want to you to help bring our authentic farm fresh hard cider to our customers who crave the real thing.
In this role, our territory manager will grow our business by selling to bars, restaurants, and liquor stores and work with our distributor partners to bring our brand messaging to our customers.
Increase sales for Carlson Orchards Hard Cider
- Introduce new accounts and increase sales at existing accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with buyers, owners, and decision makers.
- Sell new products into accounts and win the visibility battle (displays, shelf positioning, etc.).
- Develop and execute promotions at bars/restaurants and in key retail locations.
- Develop relationships with wholesaler sales reps & managers.
- Maintain and balance thorough communications with wholesaler sales reps
- Build and execute weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales plans to achieve annual business goals
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Help plan and execute presentations at sales meetings
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Track record of providing excellent customer service
- Proven discipline of managing budgets and managing a weekly/monthly account list
- At least one year of outside sales experience
- Winning personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in the craft beer/cider industry
- Comfortable using CRM software, VIP/KARMA preferred
- Reside in the same area as the covered territory
To apply, please include a one-page cover letter explaining why this post speaks to you. drop the “to whom it may concern” and give it to us straight - why you?