Too Good To GoApply for Job
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
We’re on a mission to change this and are building our New York team now!
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 29 Million users, and more than 53 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our US journey...
As Sales Manager you will be:
- Setting up and expanding sales and partnerships with independent stores in NY
- Building and developing the sales team: hiring, training, coaching and pushing for peak performance
- Day to day team management, running weekly/monthly incentives to drive performance and motivation
- Regular field accompaniments to help coaching and development
- Conducting regular 1:1’s and implementing performance plans
- Mapping the market and developing the Sales Strategy together with the Head of Sales
- Supporting global operational projects and leading local sales projects
What makes you the candidate we're looking for:
- You are a great salesperson and you’re a great leader. You have an exceptional understanding of how to motivate a team
- You have strong experience working and leading in sales. This has exposed you to different sales environments and methodologies that you can draw on to lead Too Good To Go’s sales team
- You have developed or supported to set up a sales function, ideally in a scale-up, fast-growth business
- You are data-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions
- You are experienced in using a CRM/Sales tool
- You are a first-class communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get team members to perform at their absolute best
- You are highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent, and at the same time, you know how to challenge people
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- You have a true passion for sustainability - you understand the urgency of action for the planet
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 650+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future.
- Pre Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous vacation package of 20 days
- Fully paid annual Citibike membership
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.