Looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager - Blefa Kegs, Inc., Nashville, TN USA
Blefa Kegs, Inc.Apply for this Job
The Inside Sales Manager maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts. Resolves customer issues/problems, researches and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales and service. May assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes, or negotiations.
More information about Blefa Kegs can be found at www.Blefa.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Proactive customer contacts to generate leads for outside sales or immediate order intake
- Identify and Qualify service needs and -solutions by utilizing video calls and presentations to generate Service business
- Entry of comprehensive contact-notes and -information in CRM-system to focus activities and build customer intelligence
- Coordinate and follow up colleagues involvement in customer requests and report to Sales Director
- Generates sales quotations, including freight, for requests received via phone or email.
- Prepares order specifications for each order.
- Communicates order specifications to Operations.
- Schedules and coordinates all outbound customer freight notifying customers when required.
- Generates sales orders and invoices.
- Tracks inbound and outbound customer owned property.
- Manages administrative duties for specific customers.
- Manages Priority List for use by Operations.
- Gets approval, issues, and places purchase orders as requested.
- Assists in physical inventory, as well as inventory auditing.
- Coordinates and handles general office tasks such as business calls, correspondence, faxes and filing.
- Provides meeting support as needed such as coordinating, scheduling conference rooms and catering.
- Works a flexible schedule with possibility of overtime.
- Reliable attendance is a must.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Clerical- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Customer Service- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Basic Language Skills- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Basic Math Skills - Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Basic Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills- Microsoft Word, Excel, QuickBooks, CRM, Video-Calls, PowerPoint Presentations
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Customer Service or Inside Sales preferred
- Experience in the beverage industry preferred
- Directly supervises staff
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Subject to inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY
Employee will follow all Environmental Health and Safety rules that are set forth by the company.
This job description is an outline of the major recurring responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to be all-inclusive of the work to be performed. Other related job objectives, special assignments and less significant responsibilities will be performed by the incumbent(s).
This job description also complies with the Corporate Regulations (Policies, Coordination Standards and Competence Regulations of the Group, Division and Location).