Key Accounts Manager - MA/RI
Lord Hobo Brewing CoApply for this Job
About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Celebrating our 5th Anniversary, Lord Hobo Brewing Company, based out of Woburn, Massachusetts is a leading craft brewery in the New England market. Lord Hobo is sold in 12 states on the East Coast and is a brewery that is focused on growth and market support. Our flagship beer, Boomsauce, has seen incredible growth over the last 4 years and is the foundation for our success as a brand. Our portfolio of core products, including Boomsauce, Glorious, Angelica, Life, and 617 are consumer favorites and designed to win the favor of on and off-premises retail accounts. Lord Hobo was established on the inspiration of bringing the New England IPA style to a wider audience. Our team of Hobos are passionate, driven to ‘win’, and hard working.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we look forward to meeting you!
Key Accounts Manager MA/RI
The Key Accounts Manager is a senior sales role supporting the Massachusetts sales team and will report directly to the Sales Director for the New England market. This role will have responsibilities of being in the market calling on an assigned list of accounts that produce significant sales volume. The Key Accounts Manager will be responsible for growing distribution and volume on priority brands and packages. Along with supporting this assigned account base in the Massachusetts market, this role will also be responsible for the Rhode Island Market managing wholesaler partnership and supporting their sales team with field sales support. Ideally the candidate resides on the south shore of Massachusetts between the I-90/495 corridor.
- Be knowledgeable about Lord Hobo brands and packages, passionate about craft beer. Beer first
- Call on assigned list of key accounts in Massachusetts and our total account base in Rhode Island
- Maintain, protect, and grow existing business within respective territory
- Be the primary point of contact for this account base with the responsibility of all aspects of our business within the account.
- Manage our wholesaler/supplier relationship in Rhode Island working with the Sales Director/VP of Sales and Marketing on long term objectives and goals
- Develop new business focusing on large scale opportunities: restaurant groups, venue
- Manage large venue accounts: Encore, Fenway, Gillette, TD Garden, and primary contact for all Lord Hobo satellite locations, currently Lord Hobo Seaport and Cambridge
- Analyze current business and collaborate on goal setting
- Establish clear communication of those goals to our wholesaler partners and their field management team with alignment on achieving sales call priorities
- Following a consistent route supporting assigned and committed call days within a geography
- Enter tracking information into CRM program, KARMA, monitoring business activities
- Experience in on and off premise segment.
- Trusted resource on craft beer styles, industry developments, and brand positioning
- Be a leader amongst your sales peers within the New England sales team contributing to innovation development, sales effectiveness, and demonstrating how to close on large sales opportunities
- Ability to have difficult, sensitive conversations with retailers and overcome consumers objections to deliver on goals and accomplish challenging initiatives
- Strong customer service skills and supportive, collaborative attitudes
- Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years’ experience and proven sales record calling on key accounts
- Understanding of VIP and iDig, desired
- Computer skills: MS Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to travel about 20% of time / overnight travel to RI, when necessary
- Clean driving record
We offer a competitive salary and bonus compensation package based on your qualifications and sales success.
Our benefits package includes: paid holidays and time off, medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurances, 401k, tuition reimbursement, parental leave, a referral bonus program, a generous beer discount and much more.
How to apply:
If you are ready to join the Lord Hobo team, please email your resume and a thoughtful cover letter.
Lord Hobo Brewing Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.