Regional Sales Manager - Cal/PacNW
SURFWATER - Aluminum Bottled Lifestyle WaterApply for this Job
SURFWATER is looking for an enthusiastic, result oriented Regional Sales Professional to join our team in California.
We are a new Aluminum Bottled Lifestyle Water brand with tasty electrolytes enhanced, home in San Diego and are now focusing on building a wider Distribution and Sales network in CA & the PAC NW.
If our below requirements suit you and you 'FEEL IT' shoot us an email and please introduce yourself, especially convincing us - what you can for us and WHY YOU would be the right candidate for this RSM position at SURFWATER.
More Info: IG: @surfwater / contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject SURFWATER RSM)
The Regional Sales Manager comes with his own network and will kickstart, engage and manage new distributor and retail business in the respective territory, delivering fast results on the below accountabilities:
- Bringing new Distribution Partner on board and roll out the product in their territories
- New Listings in Retail Account
- Maximizing the sale and distribution in the assigned region and channels through appropriate execution of local sales programs
- Develop and ensure the execution of national and regional account strategies for all company products and achieve sales, profit and market share objectives for all national and regional accounts and/or programs
- Monitor market/retailer activity to develop the most cost-effective strategies in order to drive volume and profitability through increased penetration and promotion
- Develop, manage and/or maximize partnerships to drive improved performance
- Develop and use objective tools, information and feedback in order to establish region and area performance goals and results
- Conduct business performance reviews with distributors in order to track, monitor and adjust efforts and produce desired outcomes in all key business segments
- Build a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace; inspires team through effective leadership
- Ensure the Sales Team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating procedures
• 5+ years experience displaying dynamic leadership skills as RSM to manage and motivate third party sales teams
• Profound CPG Experience in beverage with DSD and Natural channel distribution
• Clear and proven ability to develop and implement successful sales and trade marketing strategies
• Excellent communication skills, including presentation and training ability
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive & Result oriented attitude