Manager, Planning & Measurement
Enthuse MarketingApply for Job
Do you enjoy digging through data to find the answers? Are you passionate about sharing the stories of your findings with others? If you’ve answered yes to the above, you should consider applying for the Manager of Planning and Measurement position at Inspira.
The Manager, Planning and Measurement plays a fundamental role in supporting the Client Leadership teams with data and insights that help guide idea-generation and decision-making for our clients. A strong candidate will have an interest in not only providing business performance updates, but also in helping guide creative problem solving.
What You’ll Do:
- Owns program analytics to drive results and identify opportunities to improve performance for all stakeholders, including account leadership, brand ambassadors and clients.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders the to turn data into business-decision driving insights
- Own custom reporting including user-generated data, sales data, external sources, social tools, and syndicated reports
- Brings a consultative approach to every engagement – from identifying a creative solution to data challenges and generating smart insights, to identifying the appropriate data and tools to elevate our outputs
- A critical contributor in fiscal business planning processes to drive ROI, having a strong understanding of the numbers and how best to allocate resources for maximum marketing effectiveness
- Utilize the art of storytelling to develop and deliver focused, insightful, and inspiring strategy
- Provide guidance on data best practices; Speaks to methodologies used in analytics from data governance and cleansing to statistical significance
This full-time position offers a competitive base salary, bonus potential, and a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more!
Enthuse Marketing and Inspira Marketing are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- 5-7+ years of experience as an analyst or consumer insights manager, ideally from a commercial lens
- Experience working in marketing for the beverage industry, ideal
- Excels in clear and concise communication with clients, partners and colleagues alike
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Strong experience in data visualization, ideally with Tableau
- Basic knowledge of database administration and infrastructure
- Communication skills and ability to interpret data into stories and make sense of it when applied to business cases
- Strong written communication abilities as the role involves writing reports on a regular basis
- Resourcefulness and a passion for problem solving
- Capability to work well cross-functionally and independently both