Ruhstaller Farm & BreweryApply for this Job
Ruhstaller is seeking a passionate Production Assistant to join our brew team as we create the beers of the future with an understanding and appreciation of history, time and place. Ruhstaller is a farm, not a factory… We Grow Beer. Utilizing our estate well water and hops we grow on our farm in Dixon, with grain and other ingredients grown in the fertile Sacramento Valley, we work quickly to capture moments within the changing seasons in liquid form, on scales ranging from 1.5bbl to 15bbl. Sustainably farmed and brewed.
The Production Assistant will work in every aspect of brewery operations, including (but certainly not limited to): brewing, maintaining brewhouse and cellar equipment, packaging, Research and Development experiments, inventory management, as well as cleaning.
- Minimum 1 year professional brewing production or cellar experience
- Self-driven problem solver, willing to work overtime when needed
- Ability to work on your feet in a covered, open air/semi-outdoor farm environment in hot and cold conditions as seasons change
- Strong communication skills, meaning able to work within a team but also independently
- Willing to learn new skills and be cross functional
Compensation correlates with experience and areas of responsibility – it will be commensurate with industry standards.