Prairie MaltApply for this Job
West Coast - Preference for California base.
- Execution of the strategy for the Western half of the U.S. targeting small–medium brewing segments. This includes building, developing, and maintaining internal/external customer/client relationships, researching and identifying customer’s needs to ultimately create and propose solutions and executing the sales/account contracts.
- English/Excellent computer skills, with working knowledge of MS Office programs
- Assure the execution of the Commercial Strategy for the West, focus on achieving target volumes – margins and new customers goals.
- Build Customer Development Plans using CRM tool and keep them updated as an important guide to conduct commercial interaction with the different customers.
- Apply the Marketing tools to better understand customer ´s behaviors, and react in a way that contribute to maximize engagement, volumes and margins with the different accounts.
- Develop and maintain good market knowledge-customers, prospects, and competition (via social media, industry events, customer visits.)
- Work together with the Customer Solution Lead to seek for opportunities of new products & services that can leverage customer profitability based on a win-win approach.
- Work with Inventory Planner to assist with inventory management and control in region and at same time assure delivery on time to the different customers.
- This position will require 50% travel.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and ask questions in order to gain understanding of customer needs;
- Passionate to serve customers, with a street smart mentality, capable for developing sustainable and profitable commercial relationships based on compelling value propositions;
- Ability to understand supply and demand and effect on pricing;
- Strong price and contract negotiation skills;
- Ability to work independently and prioritize activities to maximize sales volume and margins;
- Must be able to interface across multiple levels of the business in a positive and professional manner;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Professional experience in brewing, malting, or beer sales;
- Professional experience in business to business commercial activities. Including working under the scope a large number of customers of small/mid size;
- Two or more years experience in commercial sales roles Or a technical role that was oriented to customer interaction/solutions activities.