National Account Coordinator
Kitu Life IncApply for this Job
We’re here to ignite & inspire positive energy for positive change & our philosophy is simple:
BE A COACH!
Compassionate. Optimistic. Ambitious. Curious & Humble.
As our National Accounts Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting our top National Accounts and the entire Super Coffee Sales force execute at Regional level as we continue our journey as the fastest growing company in Food and Beverage (Inc 2020)! This role will be responsible for proactively planning, coordinating, and supplying the National Accounts team and sales team with essential selling and support materials to present, manage, and maximize our top retail partners!
- Assist in the management and administrative duties related to National Accounts such as meeting preparation, promotional planning, information organizing, and document sharing with the Sales force and new item paperwork.
- Attend meetings with the National Accounts team and broker partners, take detailed notes, help with follow ups, and bringing opportunities to life. Go above and beyond with follow up communication to wow our internal and external partners.
- Help plan, organize, manage, and communicate account promotional calendars, sales documents, and recaps out to the entire Sales Force for Regional execution.
- Assist in planning and executing retailer promotions and shopper marketing by organizing and communicating out on a weekly basis.
- Continuous creation and updates of selling materials, and data resources relevant to the National Account and Regional sales teams.
- Analyze distribution, promotions, and programming to understand and help deliver Super ROIs + identify areas of opportunity to further increase ROI by account.
- Champion multi-functional selling and management resources to continuously improve brand & category strategies to drive volume and profitability.
- Work closely and communicate often with our Regional Sales teams to drive awareness & execution of key programs on a weekly basis.
- Work closely and communicate often with our Business Operations Team to develop forecasts, update dashboards, complete store ties for DSD distributors and track sales performance & spending.
- Work closely and communicate often with our Business & Consumer Insights Team to constantly analyse, collect and track sales data and trends, build and update new sales decks, materials and continuously identify opportunities for improvements.
- Work closely with the VP of National Accounts to develop and maintain the team intranet site.
- Develop National Account SWOT analysis from a corporate and Regional perspective to help us improve our execution based on our syndicated data performance.
- Work cross functionally to adopt and further the “Super Coffee Way” of going to market.
- Be open to learning and evolving rapidly as we scale the business.
- Work hard and be nice at all times.
Key National Account Focus
- Drug Channel (CVS & Walgreens)
- Mass Channel (Walmart & Target)
- Food Channel (Kroger & Safeway)
- Natural Channel (Sprouts, Whole Foods, KeHE, & UNFI)
- Convenience Channel (7-Eleven)
Manager: Vice President of National Accounts
Direct Reports: N/A
Cross functional teams: National Accounts Team, Key Account Managers, Divisional and Regional Sales Managers, Business Operations, Marketing, Business & Consumer Insights.
Qualifications & Education
- 1+ year(s) of CPG experience in account management or sales/marketing operations and support.
- Proven success from previous experiences within a similar role that created tangible results for your previous company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that shine through the interview process.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision as told by references and previous employers/colleagues.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas to make a positive impact on others.
- Proficient computer skills, including Google Suite (including online products) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Experience in database management and/or higher-level Excel proficiency a plus.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against similar deadlines.
- Ability to work with, lead and motivate cross-functional team members.
- Embody the SUPER COACH standard of Curious, Optimistic, Ambitious, Compassionate, Humble.
What does Success in this Role Look Like?
- Tangible National and Regional Account growth through the proactive planning and execution of your work.
- Stronger relationships with key partners and Super Coffee employees as a result of your collaboration and communication.
- Candidate is open to feedback, learning, and working hard to achieve results.
- Candidate is focused on achieving results to help the company and teammates over self.
- Candidate is proactive in their approach and is continuously looking for ways to help and improve.
- Candidate works best in a cross-functional, collaborative environment with a positive attitude and sense of optimism.
- Candidate thrives in fast-paced environments and is confident in their decision making abilities.
- The ability to learn and adapt as we are a fast growing company and the roles + responsibilities will change and scale as the company does.x